Dive into the world's most pristine reefs right from your own home, office, or really - wherever...
How to view Google Street View using Google Cardboard:
1) Update your Google Street View app on your phone
2) Browse the gallery, search for an underwater location and click.
3) Tap the Google Cardboard icon (also in the upper right), then insert your phone into your Cardboard as instructed by the app. (If the icon disappears before you have a chance to tap it, tap near the top of the screen to bring it back.)
4) Keep your Smartphone inside your Virtual Reality headset/3D glasses/My VR Goggles and enjoy the 360 degree tour of your favorite locations.
5) If you want to "move around," wait until you see a forward-facing arrow, then press your Cardboard's action button.